Learn how to use REACH OUT THE BACK TEST (ROTB) for locating and measuring upper body impairments for breast cancer survivors.
This video series has been created for health and oncology exercise professionals to:
1. Learn how to do the test on yourself
2. Use simple instructions for the patient to guide best measures of arm movement impairments.
3. Know where to palpate for, or locate, impairments linked to breast cancer surgery and radiotherapy
4. Decide which ROTB measures will suit your practice, to plan your interventions and record gains made.
5. Review six key evidenced based papers which underpin the ROTB test.
Once payment is made you will receive a PDF to your email address with the link and password to your training material. The videos can only be viewed from here, and can't be downloaded. Your PDF guides can be downloaded.
This link will only be available until June 2020.
If you wish to download these after this time: make a request to Denise Stewart